Contact our services using one of the methods below, for questions about Autism or for more information about our services.
We offer people who have a personal budget (direct payments) opportunities to develop their skills for employment and try a range of real work placements.
EmployAble is a direct payments service with a difference.
Our bespoke Employment and Skills programme includes the following:
• Preparation for Work (including interview skills and CV Building)
• Supported Work Placement
• Business Enterprise Projects including Skills Cafe
• Support in achieving additional Qualifications
• Independence and Personal Development (including cooking and budgeting)
• Confidence and Self Esteem Building
• Travel Training
• Mental Health Awareness
All elements of EmployAble are delivered in South Shields by specialist tutors with vast experience of working with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
Service users are welcome to apply for elements of both programmes via Direct Payments , Personal Budgets or by self-funding.
If you are interested in a direct payment please speak with your Social Worker or you can contact us on 07714790964.
Get in touch with AutismAble
Send us a quick message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We aim to reply to all enquiries within 24 hours.