- Explore your talent and develop new skills.
- Get hands-on experience in creating, writing, playing, recording and producing your own music.
- Meet award-winning Songwriters, DJs, Composers and Producers.
- Identify your unique style of playing/singing.
- Learn the theory behind the music.
- Become part of the Future Collaborations band and immerse yourself in live performances.
- Meet new friends and watch as your confidence shines.
Why not come along to one of our taster sessions to find out more?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. We also offer free face-to-face consultations or online 1:1 sessions for new members.
All backgrounds, abilities and musical interests are welcome, no prior experience or music tuition is required.
Weekly Sessions and workshops
- Monday: 5pm – 6:30pm at Westoe Crown Community Hub, South Shields
- Tuesday: 4pm – 5:30pm at Pop Recs, Sunderland
- Saturday: 2:30 pm – 3:30pm: The Kayaks, Mortimer Community Centre
- Wednesday: 1pm – 3pm at 88-90 Fowler Street, South Shields
- Friday: 1pm – 2:30pm at 88-90 Fowler Street, South Shields
“For me, it is emotional to watch Jess get to play and sing music which is her passion. Also, to attend the AutismAble Future Collaborations workshops and get so much from them. From a girl who struggles so much with social anxiety and has poor emotional health to playing in public with confidence was just amazing! She loves coming to her weekly music sessions, where I think she feels she can be like herself without that extreme social anxiety.”
Sarah Jobson, Jessica’s Mum
What we believe…
That everyone should have the chance to change their lives through music, regardless of their background, age, gender, ethnicity, status or whether they play an instrument or not.