AutismAble are pleased to announce details of a new project which is to be ran in partnership with Community First North East and funded by the European Union Social Fund.
REACH will run until 2021 and stands for Resilience, Employability, Achievement, Confidence and Hard Work.
It is an intensive pre-employment programme, tailored to your individual needs. It supports realistic opportunities towards employment, particularly for those furthest from the labour market.
The Reach Project programme supports unemployed or inactive people over the age of 19 to progress into employment or further training as well as providing support to businesses to recruit new staff.
Key features and benefits of the programme:
- Training is linked to employment opportunities and placements.
- You will received tailored support to address personal and social barriers to sustaining employment
- We will provide job search, CV tips and interview techniques, literacy, numeracy and ICT training.
- We will help with purchasing tools, equipment, travel and childcare.
- Courses will be tailored to develop skills and meet your employment aspirations.
- Your programme will be delivered by specialist staff who are trained to deliver specialist 1:1 support to students with autism and additional needs.
To find out more about the project or how it may be able to support you, call us on 0191 4560894.