Your help is invaluable to us and it’s people like you who enable us to support people with autism and their families on the whole life journey.
AutismAble are searching for part-time volunteers to assist people with Autism and Learning Differences in South Tyneside.
We are looking for people to volunteer in the following areas :
• Classroom learning (courses include English, Maths, ICT, Business, Employability, Music, Photography and Digital Skills)
• Autism Social Club – To help support young people with enrichment activities such as friendship building, music, team games and sports.
• Work Placement mentoring
• Disability Football team
• Sensory Garden Project
• Bike Repair Project
• Computer Repair Project
You must be:
• Kind and calm, with an approachable manner.
• Able to relate to young people and adults with a wide range of Learning, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
AutismAble CIC can offer you:
• A rewarding role with the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience with varied groups of individuals.
• A welcoming and inclusive working environment.
• Mentoring and full training as well as access to free accredited qualifications (Level 2) including: Supporting learners with Learning Disabilities, Autism Awareness and Mental Health Awareness.
Please send enquiries to email@example.com or call 0191 4560894 for an informal chat with Sarah Farrell, Adult Learning Manager.
Get in touch with AutismAble
Send us a quick message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We aim to reply to all enquiries within 24 hours.